Doughnut Recipe For Electric Doughnut Maker
Now tell me, who doesn’t like mini doughnuts?! You wouldn’t want to miss out on a sweet doughnut treat to brighten up your day. With this fantastic Doughnut Recipe, you will be the talk of the show.
- 125 grams Plain Flour
- 1 tbs Baking Powder
- 150 grams Caster Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 120 mls Milk
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Plug your Doughnut Maker in and switch on to warm up.
- Start with melting your butter, either in a microwave or on a hob then set to aside for use shortly.
- In the mixing bowl put in your dry ingredients, plain flour, baking powder and caster sugar.
- Next put in your egg, vanilla extract, butter and vegetable oil.
- Slowly whisk in your milk to create your doughnut mixture, stopping once your batter is smooth.
- Next scoop in some of your mixture to the doughnut mould, stopping when the batter is level with the doughnut middle ring.
- Close the Doughnut Maker and allow to cook for around 4-5 minutes. Opening the lid after this time to see your doughnuts are baked.
- Once cooked, remove from the maker and set aside to cool down.
A great and simple doughnut recipe which tastes amazing!
What To Serve Them With
I think its fair to say that doughnuts were just made to be covered in lashings of sugar. Just like if you were at a public event or theme park.
But other ideas to serve doughnuts with are;
- Maple Syrup
- Icing Sugar and sprinkles – you can colour your icing to your liking with food colouring.
- Buttercream and cookie pieces – for cookies and cream topping.
- Melted chocolate
Do you have any other serving suggestions? Let me know in the comments!
Check out other recipe ideas in the Recipes section of my blog.