Chocolate Brownie Recipe For Electric Brownie Maker
Ever needed that warm chocolate cake fix? Well now you can with this super easy recipe and what’s best you can either bake your brownies in the oven or in a brownie maker which I recently reviewed from VonHaus.
Chocolate Brownies are a perfect treat at any time of the day, can be eaten warm or cold, take minutes to prepare and even bake all thanks to an electric Brownie Maker.
Without further ado, here is my chocolate brownie recipe;
- Brownie Maker
- Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- Weighing Scales
- 225 grams Butter
- 400 grams Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Eggs
- 225 grams Plain Flour
- 140 grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- 125 grams Chocolate Chips
- Plug your Brownie Maker in and switch on to warm up.
- Start with melting your butter, either in a microwave or on a hob then set to aside for use shortly.
- In the mixing bowl put in your Brown Sugar, Eggs and Vanilla Extract
- Slowly start adding the melted butter to the mixing bowl and stirring in with the wooden spoon.
- Sieve over the mixture your Plain Flour and Cocoa Powder and mix in.
- Lastly add the Salt, Baking Powder and Mini Chocolate Chips.
- Open up your warmed Brownie Maker, spray some oil into each brownie compartment.
- Spoon some mixture into each compartment, close the Brownie Maker and allow to cook for around 6-8 minutes. Check the mixture with a prod/knife to see if your brownies have baked.
- Once cooked, remove from the maker and set aside to cool down.
This chocolate brownie recipe is simple to make and more importantly it tastes great too!
What To Serve Them With
You are lucky, Chocolate Brownies taste amazing without adding anything else to them. But if you are looking to serve them up as part of a desert at a meal you may want to add something else to the dish. I fully recommend melted chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream and chopped strawberries.
Do you have any other serving suggestions? Let me know in the comments!
Check out other recipe ideas in the Food, Drink and Restaurant section of my blog.