My Sunday Photo – Goodbye Summer? Autumnal Sunset

We’ve had a right mixed bag of weather this week, earlier this week we could have mistaken it for Summer with temperatures of 20c+ to the end of the week just being utterly wild, wet and windy. I believe its going to be cooler now. Do you that’s it now for another year? Goodbye Summer?

But just a reminder of the warmth and nice weather we have had I want to share these 2 photos from Tuesday night of the sunset. It was a stunning 22c at 4pm when we arrived at the Archery field, and we enjoyed a good 2 hours shooting outdoors before it cooled down and the sunset. During the time I was able to capture this, the sun setting behind a tree.

I then found I couldn’t resist turning it B&W.

Which do you prefer?

I’m taking part in a weekly linky over at Photalife, showcasing our best photo’s of the week. Like what you see? Check out the photo of the week section of my blog.

Photalife

I am taking part in #Blogtober hosted by Big Family Organised Chaos. Why don’t you join in too?

#Blogtober18

1. Musings of a tired mummy...zzz...

21st October 2018 at 10:28 pm

Most of the weather this month has been so glorious! Can’t believe it’s October! #mysundayphoto

2. wildgoosephotographics

14th October 2018 at 5:24 pm

Well you say goodbye summer but yesterday was 25 degrees here… Didn’t last though, its been raining all day today lol

14th October 2018 at 4:31 pm

The weather has been so strange. It was blowing a gale here yesterday and was pretty gloomy but it was so warm. Today the sun is shining but it’s so cold. Madness. Gorgeous photos. I prefer the colour one. It feels much warmer x

4. debsrandomwritings

14th October 2018 at 12:25 pm

Hi Bex, you have had some good wether recently! I like both images, but in this case I prefer the coloured one. I like the blue of the sky and the green of the grass.

#MySundayPhoto

xx

5. RaisieBay

14th October 2018 at 10:32 am

the are both lovely but I think I like the colour one best. It has been a mixed bag of weather this week. My girl was only just saying it was a good job they went out yesterday when it was windy and sunny whereas today it’s piddling down!
    #mysundayphoto

6. Coombe Mill

14th October 2018 at 9:47 am

We are having the most wonderful transition to autumn this year, well apart from Storm Callum here. Your sunset is beautiful, the best of autumn days. I love the colour photo best for the full sun glow.

7. Darren Coleshill (@darrencoleshill)

14th October 2018 at 8:33 am

Love both of these, the colour is my favourite.

Thank you for linking up to #MySundayPhoto