Me & Mine – July 2016
After not taking any family photos last month we are back for another month of Me & Mine Project with Dear Beautiful, we are just back from a lovely family holiday in Somerset where a lovely member of the public offered to take a photo of us all. Very kind man.
On our holiday we’d purchased National Trust passes and decided to get some good use out of them. We visited Knighthayes which is just over the Devonshire border, near Taunton (?!).
This month Mummy has liked;
- School’s breaking up for the summer holidays.
- Being absolutely glued to her camera for 7 days, capturing memories of our holiday in Somerset.
- Our Holiday.
- Spending time as a family of 4 on our holiday.
This month Daddy has liked;
- A much needed break from work for a week.
- Spending time on holiday with family.
- Running, especially around the coastal areas of Somerset and the Exmoor Forest.
This month Lewis has liked;
- His first ever visit to the British F1 GP at Silverstone, camping with Daddy and Granddad.
- Schools breaking up for the summer holidays.
- Our holiday.
This month Leah has liked;
- Breaking up from nursery.
- Counting down to starting big school in September
This month Teegan has liked (please excuse lack of dog in the photo, he didn’t actually come on holiday with us);
- Nothing, he spent all week sulking that we’d left him behind!
- His family returning from holidays!