Weekend Tot Style #18

Hellooooooo and welcome back to another week of Weekend Tot Style! For those who don’t know much about Weekend Tot Style, let me fill you in a bit…

Weekend Tot Style is a weekly linky brought to you by myself and Sarah over at This Mama Life.

We would like to invite you all to join in and share your child’s/children’s favourite outfit(s) of the week or review, there are no restrictions to the outfits (nor age of child!), so long as you like it and want to share it, we want to see it!

Going to start this week by showing you my favourite outfit for last week, and it has to come from Wave To Mummy, how gorgeous does Sanna’s Daughter look in her specially made flower girl dress?

Wave To Mummy 1

This past week I want to share an awesome bargain I came across in H&M. We all know just how amazing their girls cotton dresses are and how many designs there are? Well now you can kit out your child in not 1 but 4 of their dresses for less than £10!!!!

WTS Week 18

The cotton Jersey Dresses are usually £2.99 each but now you can get 3 for £7 or 4 for £8, an offer not to be missed at all. We only went in for 2 but now I have pretty much kitted Leah out in her summer dresses in one swoop and costing me £8 – Bargain!

As yet Leah hasn’t worn any of her new dresses as the weathers been a little too cool but when it warms up again I’m sure we’ll be dressing her in them every day. They will also be perfect for her nursery days because they are so cheap it won’t matter too much if she gets covered in paint!

So now its your turn;

All we ask for is for you to spare 5 minutes to share your outfit of the week, grab a badge (below) and pop it on your blog post. Once you have linked up simply share the love for #WeekendTotStyle and comment on other blog’s which have linked up.

Weekend Tot Style : ClearlyBex

1. Wave to Mummy

2nd June 2016 at 1:41 am

Thanks so much for featuring me 🙂

2. Chantal Milk&Nappies

31st May 2016 at 10:16 pm

I haven’t looked in H&M for Zach in so long, so you have definitely reminded me to do so! I love all the dresses – such summery colours and prints! xx

3. Sabrina @ The Mummy Stylist

31st May 2016 at 12:50 pm

Ahhhh I love an H&M bargain! They all look so colourful too, good find! Now all we need is the sun to come back out 🙁 xx
    #weekendtotstyle

4. This Mama Life

29th May 2016 at 11:41 pm

I am in love with that strawberry print dress! How cute is that? Such great prices too. I love H&M for a good bargain! x

5. Kat Eat.Love.Live

29th May 2016 at 10:35 pm

I love all of these dresses. They’re such a bargain! I think it’s time to have another peek in H&M (even though I really shouldn’t – but who can say no to such a bargain?)! x #weekendtotstyle

6. Life & Love of Lolly (@LaurenAVarley)

29th May 2016 at 9:38 pm

What an absolute bargain! I love the H&M girls stuff and the patterns they come up with. Shes going to look fab in them #WeekendTotStyle

7. tracey bowden

28th May 2016 at 8:39 pm

I love H&M but I haven’t been in so long. What an amazing price for those dresses especially considering the quality of their clothes too. I bet Leah will look fab in her new dresses x

8. Ky

28th May 2016 at 5:18 pm

Yes!! I blooming love H&M and they have such great stuff in at the moment, and what a bargain. I definitely need to go in and get Clem some summer dresses. Have a great bank holiday.x #weekendtotstyle