Me & Mine – May 2016
We are back for another month of Me & Mine Project with Dear Beautiful, this month with a very fun twist of which the kids loved getting involved with.
Last year we had a huge paddling pool in the garden, it was ALWAYS cold, even on the hottest of days so this years we’ve made a slight alteration and bought a hot tub haha! The water is constantly warm, no cold feet (or bum) and I cannot wait to remove the gazebo to enjoy the summer sunshine.
This month Mummy has liked;
- Photographing her first wedding. It was amazing getting into the raw emotion surround a couple in love and declaring their vows to each other.
- A fab month of blog conferences, seeing people I haven’t seen in such a long time.
- Having my blog reach the top 100 parenting blogs in the Tots100 chart – not usually one for getting hooked on the chart but this really did shock me this month!
This month Daddy has liked;
- Enjoying a fab stag weekend in Chester at the weekend.
- Training for his first 5k race.
This month Lewis has liked;
- Spending endless amounts of hours playing in the hot tub.
- A great school trip to Blists Hill, our local Victorian Town.
- Choosing his new bike for his upcoming birthday.
This month Leah has liked;
- Playing with her best friends at nursery.
- Counting down to having her friend coming to sleep over (last night).
- Going to a friends birthday party last week and meeting Princess Ariel!
This month Teegan has liked (please excuse lack of dog in the photo, didn’t want the dog drowning haha);
- Enjoying his evening runs with ClearlyDaddy.