Me & Mine – April 2016
After a short time away from blogging (I just needed to unwind a little) I am back and hoping to keep on top of things.
I am particularly enjoying taking part in Me & Mine and Siblings projects with Dear Beautiful, taking part gives us reason to go out as a family, usually resulting in getting mucky and having a group photograph for the camera. Leah can be tricky at times to photograph solo or with her brother but put her in the camera with myself or her dad and she just LOVES it.
For this months photo session we made the most of an afternoons dry spell and headed on a Bluebell hunting mission. Even though it was early April we were rewarded for our efforts as we found a lovely woodland which would soon be full of bluebells.
We grabbed our photos required and arranged to go back again soon.
This month Mummy has liked;
- Learning that Leah will be joining her big brother at the same school in September
- Getting plans in place for her first wedding photography shoot (TODAY!! EEK)
- A lovely shopping trip to Cheshire Oaks spending her birthday pennies – I turned 30 this month.
This month Daddy has liked;
- Getting more energetic by having frequent evening runs.
- Lounging in his new hot tub.
This month Lewis has liked;
- Learning he will see his little sister at school with him during break times starting September
- Helping to train Teegan at dog training classes
- Practising his joined up writing so he can get his pen licence at school
This month Leah has liked;
- Being 4
- Being 4
- Counting down to being 5!
This month Teegan has liked (please excuse lack of dog in the photo, he wasn’t for behaving);
- His weekly socialise at dog training class
- Eating food
- Learning new commands
I couldn’t leave this week without showing you an “outtake”. I thought i’d captured a gorgeous photo… until I saw Leah’s face! Thanks child!