National Sea Life Centre Birmingham Family Ticket : #CBis3 Giveaways!
On the 7th April my blog will be celebrating its 3rd Anniversary, that’s 2 years and 11 months longer than what I thought I’d actually manage to achieve in the world of blogging! Blogging has had its ups and downs over the past year but quite frankly I keep finding myself hooked, coming back for more and the thought of walking away really doesn’t seem like an option I can ever see through. So what I suppose what I am trying to say is, YOUR STUCK WITH ME!
But I know you won’t complain about that because I have put together a range of giveaways which will be live on my blog from now until the 10th April, aren’t you all lucky?!
Our next giveaway comes from the lovely people at National Sea Life Centre Birmingham. Recently it was announced that I am to stay on as an Ambassador for Sea Life Birmingham and I am very much looking forward to another year of fun with them (and of course regular visits to see Ginny Gentoo and her friends!).
Up for grabs I have a family ticket which will allow 2 Adults and 2 Children one free of charge entry to National Sea Life Centre Birmingham before the 31/12/2016.
Dive into a day of underwater adventures with all the sea creatures Sea Life have to offer from the visiting the Gentoo Penguins having a splash, about then the Rays over at “Bay Of The Rays” and visit the Clownfish at “Nemo’s Kingdom”. There is certainly something for everyone.
To enter, please read the T&C’s below from National Sea Life Centre Birmingham regarding the use of the ticket up for grabs whilst also making yourself aware the giveaway T&C’s on the competition widget below.
Terms and Conditions
- The National Sea Life Centre Birmingham Attraction will be providing 1 x day family ticket for the Clearly Bex blog. The family ticket to the Attraction is for 2 adults and 2 children, subject to availability.
- The Prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The Prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the Prize for value. Photocopies will not be accepted
- The Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, or on the day of any special event at the Attraction.
- The Prize must be redeemed by 31/12/16. After this time the Prize will be invalid.
- The Prize remains the property of Merlin Entertainments (Sealife) Limited at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Prize at any time and for any reason. The Family Pass must be presented at the Attraction entrance & surrendered to the ticket booth operator.
- Features and/or creatures shown on the Family Pass are not necessarily available at the Attraction.
- The Attraction reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of its facilities including removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
- The Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the Attraction available at www.visitsealife.com which also contains details of the Attractions opening times and operating calendar.