Trendy Tot Thursday

Trendy Tot Thursday – Week 77

Welcome back to another week over in the Trendy Tot Thursday (#TT_Thursday) corner!!

For any newbies who are unaware what Trendy Tot Thursday is about, its a weekly kids fashion linky where you can share your child’s/children’s favourite outfit(s) of the week.

There are no restrictions to the outfit(s) (i.e. new, old, borrowed, charity shop bought etc) or age of the children, so long as you are happy I am too.

For further information please feel free to read the intro post.

This week myself and Sarah from This Mama Life has a special announcement to make…

announcement

As of next week Weekend Mini Style and Trendy Tot Thursday will be joining forces, to bring you…

This new linky will go live on a Friday and will be with you until Midnight on Sunday. There’s no changes to the linky style whatsoever, still the same throughout just that #TT_Thursday and Weekend Mini Style are joining forces to bring more great blogs together, still in the same place!

So, lets crack on with the final ever #TT_Thursday. Looking back at last week I was immensely jealous of the outfits going on over at Eat Love Live and their month long trip to Australia. I am seriously missing the warmth of summer right now so it was nice to look at the photos and immediately feel warm! I hope you all had an amazing time!

Eat Love Live

This week I am featuring both my kids (shock horror!!). These outfits were Christmas Day gifts or Boxing Day sale bargains.

TTT Week 77First up Lewis’s outfit, he really is a jeans lad, loves jeans and he really doesn’t feel right if he’s wearing joggers. When he’s left to get dressed in the morning it’s jeans he goes for first, even though he has 2 pairs of joggers, he really does like to look smart. His Batman t-shirt from George at ASDA was a Christmas gift from Nanny and we think its fantastic, bold bright colours and washes really well. He does have a couple of these t-shirts now, I must remember to show you them all soon! Lastly are his brogues which I picked up in the Next Sale and are quickly becoming his favourite footwear as he says they are comfortable and warm. As yet Lewis can’t do up his laces, he’s not figured that out, although he has given it a couple of goes. We shall be working on it more and more now he likes these shoes so much.

TTT Week 77aNext up we have my very own Frozen Princess Leah. Nanny did us well this Christmas with the kids new clothes and this certainly is no exception! Again from George at ASDA, Leah is besotted with her new dress.

TTT Week 77b

So now its your turn;

All we ask for is for you to spare 5 minutes to share your outfit of the week, grab a badge (below) and pop it on your blog post. Once you have linked up simply share the love for #TT_Thursday and comment on other blog’s which have linked up.

Trendy Tot Thursday : ClearlyBex

1. Ky

22nd January 2016 at 10:47 pm

Oh yay so glad you guys are joining forces! I love Lewis’ t-shirt, great bold colours.x #TT_Thursday

2. Carolyn

21st January 2016 at 9:45 pm

Makes so much sense for you two to join forces! Your two’s outfits are both so lovely, they look so happy in that photo, so cute! My Lizzy would love that Else dress, and the batman t-shirt is pretty cool! Xx

3. Kate (@Newmummykate)

21st January 2016 at 9:43 pm

My youngest would love this dress – Frozen obsessed! Looking forward to seeing and joining in with the new linky x

4. Kat @ Eat.Love.Live

21st January 2016 at 8:38 pm

Oh wow! There’s so much I love about this post. Thank you for featuring Baby Girl! I do love summer outfits. Secondly, yay to combining the linkies. Baby fashion linkies are so much fun and you two are awesome. Thirdly, that Frozen dress is gorgeous. Love love love! Kat xx

5. dearmummyblog

21st January 2016 at 7:56 pm

Oooooh exciting time! Sounds like a great idea to combine the two…please can I have a prompt next week or we’ll forget…minds like a sieve! Love the stylish Frozen outfit!! Xx #TT_Thursday x

6. Chilling with Lucas

21st January 2016 at 7:11 pm

They both look great, I love Lewis’ t shirt, very cool. Leah looks beautiful x

7. becky

21st January 2016 at 5:03 pm

Great! I promise I will get round to starting blooming #OOTD posts! its on my blog plan, it just doesn’t happen! 🙂

8. Katie Heels and Hooves

21st January 2016 at 1:54 pm

Great idea to join the two linkies together! I adore that dress – she looks so pretty in it. And that Batman T-Shirt is brilliant. Asda is great for children’s clothes, isn’t it. xx

9. sabrina

21st January 2016 at 11:48 am

Ahhh I’m so happy to hear about you and Sarah joining forces – that makes sooooo much sense! Hooray!
    I love the Batman T-shirt, it is so funky, and the little owls peeking out of your girl’s shoes are so cute! xx
    #TT_Thursday

10. Lauren | Belle du Brighton

21st January 2016 at 8:53 am

I love this idea, I used to get a bit overwhelmed with all the linky up options! I will getback on babyoutfit posts when I have a laptop back 🙂

11. Kara

21st January 2016 at 8:12 am

They both looked so pleased with their outfits. Love your sons trainers.