Trendy Tot Thursday – Week 61

Welcome back to another week over in the Trendy Tot Thursday (#TT_Thursday) corner!!

For any newbies who are unaware what Trendy Tot Thursday is about, its a weekly linky hosted by myself and Tina from MotherGeek where you can share your child’s/children’s favourite outfit(s) of the week. There are no restrictions to the outfit(s) (i.e. new, old, borrowed, charity shop bought etc) or age of the children, so long as you are happy we are happy.

For further information please feel free to read the intro post.

Last week was another corker of a week, so many of you were trying to hold on the last of Summer, especially over at Confessions Of A New Mummy and the gorgeous Denim Melon Dress whilst over at Chilling With Lucas, its all about choosing the perfect winter coat!

This week my post is also a “I hope Summer would last a bit longer” kind of post but also a “here’s what I found in Leah’s new 3-4 clothes”. We are very lucky to have good friends who’s daughter likes to pass her old clothes onto Leah and this week I have been sorting through the 3-4 collection which Leah is pretty much growing into now. There was a certain theme to this bag….

TTT Week 61

Believe me, Leah was NOT disappointed in the slightest and really wants to wear all items of clothing at the same time! I really am hoping the sun comes out one last time to that Leah can wear the shorts again, but failing that we have also been given about 6 pairs of tights so we could team the outfit up like that perfect for the cooler days. All outfits are supermarket bought but were bought easily 3+ years ago now so unfortunately won’t be stocked anymore but they are a great collection for my Peppa Pig loving kidlet!

So now its your turn;

All we ask for is for you to spare 5 minutes to share your outfit of the week, grab a badge (below) and pop it on your blog post. Once you have linked up simply share the love for #TT_Thursday and comment on other blog’s which have linked up.

Trendy Tot Thursday : ClearlyBex

1. MotherGeek

21st September 2015 at 7:17 pm

Leah will be in her element!! I agree – Woolly tights under the shorts & she’ll be fine! I’d also stick a long sleeved Tee under the Peppa T-shirts 😉 #TT_Thursday

2. Natasha

19th September 2015 at 9:16 pm

We are huge Peppa pig fans in this household too (: lovely collection of clothes there xx

3. sophie @ Mum, M & More

19th September 2015 at 11:26 am

It so lovely to get hand me downs, new clothes without the big price tag!! 🙂 x

4. dearmummyblog

18th September 2015 at 4:17 pm

I spot Peppa Pig in there! Lovely….we’re trying to hold on to the last of the summer but too excited by Autumn fashion now!! Now…where did we put the tights…… Thanks for hosting #TT_Thursday xx

5. Ky

18th September 2015 at 3:44 pm

Clem is a massive peppa pig fan, we recently picked up a few bargains at a car boot sale which was great. I’m hoping for a sunny weekend as we are off to a local funfair. *fingers crossed* x

6. Kate (@Newmummykate)

17th September 2015 at 10:06 pm

That’s lovely that someone is passing clothes on to you. E’s a massive Peppa Pig fan, she’d love all of these! Thanks for mentioning my post from last week 🙂

7. Kat @ Eat.Love.Live

17th September 2015 at 5:20 pm

What a lucky girl. Look at all those Pepa Pig outfits! I’m hopeful we haven’t seen the back of the sun either. Fingers crossed xx

8. Erica Price

17th September 2015 at 2:31 pm

That onesie looks cosy. Love handmedowns. We rarely get them sadly.

9. helen gandy

17th September 2015 at 11:35 am

How gorgeous and yes…..I see the theme haha! Thanks for hosting 🙂 #TT_Thursday

10. mummyandthebubbas

17th September 2015 at 9:03 am

Ah, my daughter use to love peppa pig so much! x

11. Chilling with Lucas

17th September 2015 at 5:31 am

Isn’t it great having a friend passing clothes on, my friend had her lb 6 months before Lucas so he has been growing out of them just as Lucas has been reaching that size. Thanks for mentioning my post from last week x