Trendy Tot Thursday – Week 56

Welcome back to another week over in the Trendy Tot Thursday (#TT_Thursday) corner!!

For any newbies who are unaware what Trendy Tot Thursday is about, its a weekly linky hosted by myself and Tina from MotherGeek where you can share your child’s/children’s favourite outfit(s) of the week. There are no restrictions to the outfit(s) (i.e. new, old, borrowed, charity shop bought etc) or age of the children, so long as you are happy we are happy.

For further information please feel free to read the intro post.

I think a major like of mine last week was from the twins over at Biscuit & Cracker with their awesome he did it/she did it siblings tops – Anyone with 2+ children will know that this is a phrase hear SO many times during the day! These tops are just wicked, my two seriously need these in their lives!

To this week and I will own up I am following Tina’s post from last week with school shoes, because lets face it… they are expensive and need mentioning because I haven’t been able to buy any other clothing as yet.

TTT Week 56

Yep… I am one of them mothers who always reach for Clarks School Shoes, I cannot help it. They are durable, tough, wipe clean, don’t scuff easily (and when they do they don’t show it well) and they will last Lewis till February/Easter break! We buy two pairs of shoes per school year purely because Lewis has just about outgrown his shoes rather than the shoes being wrecked. Priced at £42 per pair I think these are a worth while investment for any school age child.

Do you think differently?? I may be being difficult here so I would like to hear others thoughts on this…

So now its your turn;

All we ask for is for you to spare 5 minutes to share your outfit of the week, grab a badge (below) and pop it on your blog post. Once you have linked up simply share the love for #TT_Thursday and comment on other blog’s which have linked up.

Trendy Tot Thursday : ClearlyBex

—-

<!– end InLinkz script —>

1. Trendy Tot Thursday (17/08/2015) | biscuitandcracker

22nd August 2015 at 8:20 am

[…] of our linky hosts, Clearly Bex, wrote a post about her tots’ school shoes (read it here). Well, as teeny tiny as Biscuit and Cracker are (they’ve just turned 3) they are […]

2. MotherGeek

18th August 2015 at 7:29 pm

I really don’t rate Clarks. S&S have had 2 pairs each & all 4 pairs were ruined within 3 weeks. I refuse to do it any more. Plus the hour long waiting time to be measured drives me crazy. I find M&S and Mothercare shoes last better than Clarks so tend to get those for Syd. I want to get her some black kicker boots for school/winter but am holding out till Oct in case she does up another size as I want them to last all winter if poss. The cheapie will hopefully do until then.

3. biscuitandcracker

16th August 2015 at 11:27 pm

We have always bought their ‘proper’ shoes from Clarks and we have just bought their first ever school shoes from there too. They are great quality, but we get a rather limited selection with Cracker’s wide feet. Plus they are extortionate- buying two sets from there every time leaves a serious dent! X

4. Wave to Mummy

14th August 2015 at 8:57 am

We have a shoe cabinet full of Clarks, they really are fab 🙂

5. Sophie @ Mum, M & More

13th August 2015 at 6:54 pm

I am a Clarks or Start Rite lover. I always think the development of feet is so important so, even though the prices are ridiculous, you only get 1 pair of feet! 🙂

6. dearmummyblog

13th August 2015 at 3:22 pm

We’re big fans of Clarks and Startrites just wish they were a bit cheaper too! #TT_Thursday Thanks for hosting

7. Kate (@Newmummykate)

13th August 2015 at 1:25 pm

Clarks is always our ‘go-to’ for the girls shoes, fab quality and so hard wearing. That said, I just wish they were cheaper! x

8. helen gandy

13th August 2015 at 9:24 am

I love Clarks shoes for my little boy they are so hard wearing. We’re yet to have to buy school shoes but will definitely be getting Clarks without a question!

Thanks for hosting! #TT_Thursday