Linky's I Love

Week 9 of 2015 – Project 365

Continuing with our Project 365 adventures, here’s what we’ve been up to in week 9 with The Boy And Me;

365 Week 9

Day 53 Wedding Photography Today I helped a friend with her wedding business by covering for her at a wedding fayre, a very busy but very enjoyable day!

Day 54 Barmcakes Warmburtons have brought the North to the West Midlands by selling BARMCAKES! YEY!

Day 55 Click & Collect Food shopping collection, it’s become a regular thing for us although I think i’ll be going over to Tesco this week as ASDA messed up… third week running!

Day 56 2 Stone Back to Slimming World this week, first time in 4 weeks. Lost 2.5lb, really pleased.

Day 57 4 Years The years really do fly by, this tattoo I had done in memory of my daughter who I lost in pregnancy.

Day 58 Siblings I am really struggling with my kids bickering at each other recently so to see them say lovingly on the rug watching a film *ahem* together was lovely.

Day 59 Eating Out We were treated to lunch out today, had intended to go to McDonalds (for a salad) but it was heaving so we accidentally fell through the doors at Frankie & Benny’s!

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

2nd March 2015 at 9:22 am

Lovely photos! Well done with the weight loss x

2. Jo Laybourn

1st March 2015 at 10:01 pm

Ha ha, I love how you ‘feel through the doors at F&B’s! Great work on the dieting.

3. ourlittleescapades

1st March 2015 at 8:42 pm

Now you have made me want a Frankie and Benny’s, I wonder if we can fall through those doors lol

4. Ickle Pickle (@IcklePicklex)

1st March 2015 at 8:02 pm

We love Frankie & Bennys too! My nan and grandad are from Manchester – Mummy has heard the whole steak pudding (or lack of them in Wales!) debate! Lovely photos x

5. Jaime Oliver

1st March 2015 at 6:42 pm

fell through the doors at Frankie and Benny’s … sorry i might try that with Ollie next week its my fave place at the mo 🙂

6. Jayne @ SMABL

1st March 2015 at 10:56 am

Well done on your weight loss! you’ve done really well.
    Love the Siblings photo, so cute.
    And a Lovely tattoo in remembrance of your angel 🙂

7. Erica Price

1st March 2015 at 7:52 am

Well done on the 2 stone – that’s quite a weight loss. I do like that picture of the children together – it’s lovely.

8. kara

1st March 2015 at 7:31 am

Congratulations on the weight loss. Mine are really bickering at the moment too, its driving me insane!!

9. sarahmo3w

1st March 2015 at 7:16 am

Must have been fun helping out at the wedding fayre! Congratulations on losing two stone – that’s a real achievement.
    My best friend at uni was from the NW and called rolls/ baps/ buns ‘barm cakes’. I’d never heard it before and we had endless amusing discussions abut what they were actually called!

1st March 2015 at 6:33 pm

Haha, the Barmcakes conversation is a frequent conversation I have here. It’s more confusing when if I go to the chippy and ask for a chip-barm… Steak puddings is another issue with living in the midlands (conversation for another day! haha)