Linky's I Love

Word Of The Week – 23/1/15

Sooooo another week has gone by and its time to recap over the past week and sum it all up with one word. So here is our Word Of The Week with The Reading Residence;

WOTW Jan 23 15I’ve spent 2 years, 2 wonderful years evading it… and today I returned to it!

So be it I’m only doing 10 hours a week, during school hours whilst the kids are at nursery or class and it’s at husbands business but it’s still work and I want to moan. I’ve been roped in to do the accounts, admin and the occasional delivery but it is all stuff which hubby really struggles for time to fit in his day and regularly he brings it home and spends 6 hours of an evening doing. It really needed getting on top of and quick. So I am loosing 2 of my 3 quiet days to spend it at the family business and I’m earning a wage again.

So in the meantime I am still working away at building my blog, next week I start a photography course (more on this time come soon), working 2 days, maintaining the housework, exercising the family dog and battling on with the kids… a woman’s work is never done eh?!

It’s a good job us women are made of tough stuffs eh??

The Reading Residence

1. teentweentoddler1

25th January 2015 at 9:27 am

Wow you’re going to be very busy from now on. I hope you enjoy it though x

2. Karen

24th January 2015 at 1:11 pm

Us women are brilliant aren’t we! Although if you are taking some of Hubby’s work load then he will have more time to help with yours hehehehe 😀

24th January 2015 at 6:31 pm

HAHAHA!! I can live and hope Karen!

3. Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk)

24th January 2015 at 9:26 am

I always wanted to work to help with money things at home but cant find something that would fit my sched. I also want to do it when my son is in school. Goodluck to your new job and the photography course! Looking forward to your photos =) #wotw

23rd January 2015 at 8:51 pm

It sounds like your going to be busy! Good luck x

5. thereadingresidence

23rd January 2015 at 8:12 pm

Oh, quite a change there! It sounds like you’ll make a huge difference, and I have no doubt you’ll get it all done! the photography course sounds great, look forward to hearing more 🙂 Thanks for sharing with #WotW x