Word Of The Week – 2/1/15

Heeyyyyyy Happy New Year! 2nd day of 2015, isn’t this year flying by already?!?! Haha!

So, a new year brings a fresh start and a fresh perspective on the year ahead, but already I am in trouble as this week my Word of the Week is…

WOTW Jan 2 15I mean, come on… what day is it really?! I appear to have been in “Sunday” mode on and off for the past 2 weeks. We’ve been so spoilt having ClearlyDaddy at home with us so much recently that now he’s returned to work I am physically and mentally exhausted having kept 2 kids entertained especially as their favourite toys are their bikes so I am running miles up and down our street chasing them. The next 5 days will bring more confusion as today ClearlyDaddy has worked half day, tomorrow working all day, has Sunday and Monday at home and Tuesday the kids are still off school because of a PD day (inset day to us “normal” folk)! My head really is to pot right now and I am seriously looking forward to some normality returning.

Now would you sum up your week in one word and why?? Why not join in with a great weekly linky over at The Reading Residence, Word Of The Week.

The Reading Residence

1. beth

5th January 2015 at 10:34 am

I know what you mean. I find Christmas is always a bit like that. Looking forward to getting back to normal here too! Happy New Year

2. Louisa

4th January 2015 at 9:49 am

I know what you mean. I’m worried about getting the kids up for school tomorrow, They have been on Sunday mode for 2 weeks and will be lucky to get up before dinner! #wotw

3. debsrandomwritings

3rd January 2015 at 2:46 pm

I am still getting confused on what day it is too and probably will stay confused until the children are back in their school routine.

Looking on the bright side, imagine how fit you’ll be by the end of January after chasing your children up and down the road.

Great #WotW!

3rd January 2015 at 8:07 pm

Thank you! I shall certainly be fit very soon amount of chasing I have done today lol

4. Merlinda (@pixiedusk)

3rd January 2015 at 11:36 am

This has happened to me. Forgot the day that I almost missed the garbage collection day! Good thing I remember it early in the day (3am) and was abkle to sort it out for the 7.30am collection! #wotw

5. thereadingresidence

3rd January 2015 at 9:11 am

I know what you mean! Every day feels like the weekend, so I’m glad today actually is the weekend, saves my confusion! Thanks for sharing with #WotW x

3rd January 2015 at 8:03 pm

My confusion was more fuelled today, ClearlyDaddy was still working but Lewis spent the day with his uncle #lost

6. Louise

2nd January 2015 at 10:22 pm

Confused is definitely a good word for this time of year – the days get all mixed up and you lose track of what day of the week it actually is plus readjusting to being home alone with the children is tough too. Happy New Year and hope the return of normality helps! šŸ™‚

3rd January 2015 at 8:00 pm

Thank you, I actually thing the hardest thing about the confusion is readjusting to being alone with 2 kids again!

7. Debbie

2nd January 2015 at 9:36 pm

I am so with you! I went back to work today- spent all day thinking it was Monday…

3rd January 2015 at 8:01 pm

Haha, I bet today really threw you then!

8. teentweentoddler1

2nd January 2015 at 9:14 pm

I know exactly what you mean. We’ve been spoilt and had daddy over the holidays too so it’s just totally thrown us about. I’m looking forward to some normality too. At least your getting fit with their favourite toys being the bikes šŸ™‚ x

3rd January 2015 at 8:02 pm

The bike chasing should help my weightloss haha. ClearlyDaddy was still working today but Lewis spent the day with his uncle… I am still very confused!