Week 5 of 2015 – Project 365

Carrying on with our Project 365 adventures, here’s what we’ve been up to in week 5 with The Boy And Me;

365 Day 25Day 25 – We’ve been doing some smalls bits of DIY around the house recently. Today it was curtains for the utility room and replacing the brackets/pole in the living-room. These curtains are fab, thick material, neutral but also bright, and £11 a pair in Wilko’s were an absolute steal too.

365 Day 26Day 26 – Last month I put in a request for Leah to be referred to a Paediatrician as she keeps suffering from a pulled elbow. I was fed up with the inside of A&E for having it put back in place so wanted it diagnosing and also showing how to treat it. The waiting area in the Children’s Dept at Wolverhampton New Cross Hospital was brilliant, Leah didn’t want to leave!

365 Day 27Day 27 – Was a Click and Collect groceries kind of day, its a busy ol’ week… I later regretted doing my shopping this week as the Chicken was out of date 6 hours later. Not impressed at all!

365 Day 28Day 28 – Whilst the kids were at school/nursery I went out for lunch with  Erica from 92three30, reviewing a lovely Argentinian restaurant nearby. Review coming very soon.

365 Day 29Day 29 – Lewis was VERY brave tonight, he let me clipper his hair! It also made him age about 10 years too…. Why is it when we have our hair cut we lose the years but kids gain years?!

You have to admit he looks better for the cut!!

365 Day 30Day 30 – Leah was invited to her first Nursery friend birthday party, it was an exclusive evening hire of our local softplay centre and it was a brilliant party. 6-8pm which was late for Leah but it was Friday and she literally pushed herself to the end.

365 Day 31Day 31 – I promised the kids to the soft-play at the town centre today, we got there and it was rammed with up to an hour wait to get in… so instead we went to the park. It blow off the cobwebs and half hour later we were rather cold but it was good whilst it lasted.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. lifeasourlittlefamily

7th February 2015 at 7:55 am

I remember that truck, my little boy loved his. So much fun, apart from pushing him around!

2. Rachel Simons (@StressedRach)

4th February 2015 at 1:00 pm

Looks like a very busy week for you. I would be really mad if I had bought chicken and it was out of date after 6 hours, I hope you complained. Great photos.

3. ourlittleescapades

2nd February 2015 at 9:51 pm

Looks like you had a very busy week. We cut Ethan’s hair like your son’s. It really upset me how much it aged him. The food looks yummy, I hope you enjoyed it x

4. Jenna Kate Parrington

2nd February 2015 at 12:38 pm

Looks like you had a great week 🙂 Fab shots here! The food looks delicious!

5. jennypaulin

2nd February 2015 at 11:11 am

i love the pattern of your curtains. what a shame abut the chicken – you should have told the supermarket as they are oliged to replace it for you
    your sons shorter hair does indeed make him look older – wow!! x

2nd February 2015 at 10:29 am

It looks like a great week apart from the hospital trip….but even so it looks like your girl had a fab time! Hospital waiting rooms are always such fun!

7. Jo Laybourn

1st February 2015 at 9:29 pm

A great week Bex! I love your new blog design by the way! Not sure I’ve said before! Soft play is always a winner hey and how lovely to meet Erica for lunch x

8. rachelreallife

1st February 2015 at 2:16 pm

Harry ages when we get his hair done and I am appalled that you got such a short date chicken, I hope you complained. x

9. Erica Price

1st February 2015 at 8:29 am

I’d be annoyed by that chicken. I prefer to do my own so I can get the longest dated stuff from the back of the shelf – is that a bit sad? Hope they’ve sorted out Leah’s elbow.

1st February 2015 at 9:45 am

Thats why i tend to do my own shopping too hun, so not impressed. £4 of chicken and 3 meals straight in the bin!! Her elbow will be fine now i know how to treat it 😀

10. internationalelfservice

31st January 2015 at 9:59 pm

Hi there – sorry to hear about your little one’s elbow – not sure if you know but I’m also an osteopath… email me if I can help over the cyber with any questions you might have etc…x