Week 2 of 2015 – Project 365

This week has been a rather average week, it involved getting back to routine, back to school, and sorting our lives out post Christmas Holidays.

Here’s what we got up to in week 2 of our Project 365 with The Boy And Me.

365 Day 4

Day 4 Sunday – We started out the day with a very lazy breakfast at McDonalds, kids wanted pancakes, I had no pancakes at home… I’m not one to disappoint!

365 Day 5

Day 5 Monday – Lewis was excited to be back at his weekly swimming lessons, he’s really coming on great and is nearly swimming without aids!

365 Day 6Day 6 Tuesday – Very exciting delivery with my sale shopping from MiaTui and my Aubergine Grace handbag. Its beautiful!!

365 Day 7

Day 7 Wednesday – Return of my Slimming World Journey, I’ve been off plan over Christmas and maintained weight throughout. Today I starting again with a full fry up, the slimming world way, all Syn Free! Delicious!

365 Day 8

Day 8 Thursday – Lewis practising his spellings for his test on Friday, problem is I forgot to send him in with his book so he didn’t do his test! #MummyFail

365 Day 9Day 9 Friday – Meeting up with friends afterschool for a dinner playdate, kids had a blast and were exhausted afterwards.

365 Day 10Day 10 Saturday – Today we registered at the library, Lewis has been pestering me for a while to go to the library but has been rather confused as he thought he had to hold his breath in there?! Really he just had to keep his voice down haha! He had a great time choosing which books to borrow whilst Leah got carried away in the play/reading areas.

TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. Mandi

17th January 2015 at 11:05 pm

looks like a great week, I LOVE that new bag, and the SW breakfast looks yummy.

2. Rachel Simons (@StressedRach)

16th January 2015 at 10:13 am

Great photos, your SW breakfast looks delicious.
    I love the colours and layout of your blog.

3. ourlittleescapades

15th January 2015 at 4:55 pm

Pancakes! And that fry up on slimming world, amazing! I must be hungry the food photos stood out lol

15th January 2015 at 7:57 pm

Haha, food always stands out for me. Cant get enough of food lol

4. steph_baybee

14th January 2015 at 1:11 pm

I am so impressed with the syn free fry up! Looks really yummy and very filling

5. Candace

12th January 2015 at 4:11 am

Love the handbag! #Project 365

6. Kriss MacDonald

11th January 2015 at 9:57 pm

Local libraries are so great (which reminds me I have an overdue book!) Great new handbag in fab colour.

11th January 2015 at 9:01 pm

Looks like you’ve had a great week….We love going to the library!

8. Jenna Kate Parrington

11th January 2015 at 2:19 pm

Linking up from 365. Love the photo’s. I SHOULD be starting slimming world again but I really need a good kick!

9. Erica Price

11th January 2015 at 7:07 am

I keep seeing these slimming world breakfasts and feel I’m missing out – I love a good fry up. Might have to reconsider my diet regime. Love the new handbag – looking forward to seeing that in the flesh. We love the library. I order lots of books in for H (which is free & I can do it online), so he can work his way through a series he likes.

11th January 2015 at 8:28 pm

That’s the wicked thing about libraries now, you can reserve a collection of books to collect. I am looking forward to Lewis finding a series he enjoys and ensuring the books are ready for him when he needs! I must reserve some books for me thinking about it, I’m hooked on Casey Watson right now. x