Week 1 of 2015 – Project 365

This year I am seriously going to put so much effort into taking part in the of my project 365, for those who don’t know about it here is a brief outline of what I shall be doing.

I will be taking a new photo everyday of what we are up to, sharing on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, in turn this will create a daily diary to look back at. At the end of each week I shall be blogging about our adventures and re-sharing our photos whilst linking up to The Boy And Me’s weekly 365 linky.

So here goes, this week obviously is week 1 and we are only onto day 3 of the New Year so this week’s will be short…

Project 365 Day 1

Day 1 – I decided to have a plan about with my new photograph/studio lighting kit and backdrop, I aim to take an annual photo of my family, to watch my kids grow up.

Project 365 Day 2

Day 2 – We had a home day, doing a huge range of games, toys, whilst also including homework and an arts & crafts session. Lewis particularly enjoyed the tshirt decorating which were were sent from Buy Tshirts Online to review.

Project 365 Day 3

Day 3 – After our car was in an accident back in November, it was eventually written off and we embarked in a hell of an insurance payout journey. Today we finally bought and collected our new car.
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. TheBoyandMe

11th January 2015 at 12:10 am

Hurrah for new cars, hurrah for new lighting kits and hurrah for new toys. I’m really chuffed to have you on the 365 ‘journey’; think you’re going to love it.

Thanks for linking up to Project 365 and good luck with the year ahead.

2. Jen @mymummyspennies

10th January 2015 at 3:54 pm

That family portrait is so beautiful, it really captures you all! Yay to finally having your new car!

3. Jo Brigdale

7th January 2015 at 3:04 pm

Gorgeous family photo. Happy new year!

4. debsrandomwritings

5th January 2015 at 3:13 pm

I love the thought of taking annual family photos. When our children were small I wasn’t really into taking photographs, so we don’t have loads, although I always took one of their first day back at school after the summer…They haven’t been so compliant the last few years though.

7th January 2015 at 12:38 pm

I must admit this time last year my photography obsession started, and before all my photos I did take were rather lame. Don’t get me wrong, I find some photo’s I take now rather lame but my skills are certainly improving. šŸ™‚

5. Kelly

4th January 2015 at 7:14 pm

I try and get more family pictures but I to usually only get about 2 a year lol. Cute picture, I have the same sort of photo backdrop, it’s fun to play about with šŸ™‚

6. Jane - Our Little Escapades

4th January 2015 at 6:58 pm

Love your family photo. Congratulations on the new car, it sounds like you had a nightmare trying to sort it all out!

4th January 2015 at 7:57 pm

Was an absolute nightmare, we are rather fortunate now our renewal is up with our insurance and shall be looking to re-insure away from any company which uses Allianz. They are a terrible company. #RantOverAgain haha.

7. mandydave3

4th January 2015 at 2:19 pm

Love the family photo šŸ™‚

8. Rachel Simons

4th January 2015 at 2:08 pm

Nice shiny new car, love Lewis’s T-shirt design šŸ™‚

9. Coombe Mill

4th January 2015 at 9:57 am

great looking t shirt design

10. mummyoftwo2

4th January 2015 at 9:53 am

What a lovely family photo and a great idea to make it an annual ‘event’! Very exciting start to the New Year with a new car! Happy New Year to you all!

11. Erica Price

4th January 2015 at 9:24 am

You must be so glad to have the car saga finally resolved. I do like the family shot – it’s lovely to see you all together.

4th January 2015 at 3:16 pm

Thank you… We haven’t had a full family photo like this since Leah was 6 months old!

12. 76 sunflowers

3rd January 2015 at 11:41 pm

Love the idea of an annual photo of the family and a new car to play with is a nice start to the New year šŸ™‚

3rd January 2015 at 7:18 pm

Hooray! Congrats about the new car!
    I love that first photo! Such a lovely family shot x