Slimming World Syn Free Spaghetti Bolognese : Recipe
Whilst travelling my Slimming World weight loss journey I plan to regularly share recipes with you, today I want to share with you a favourite meal. Slimming World Syn Free Spaghetti Bolognese, please do excuse the lack of photos.
- 500g Lean Mince (I buy the 5% mince from ASDA)
- 1 Onion – Chopped
- 6-7 Decent Sized Mushrooms – Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon of Lazy Garlic
- 400g Can Chopped Tomatos
- 500g Passata
- 4tbsp of Tomato Puree
- Fry the mince in a pan with the frylight, on a medium heat until slightly browned.
- Add the chopped onions, mushrooms to the pan, fry until all cooked through and then add the garlic for the last minute.
- Add the Chopped Tomato’s, Passata, Tomato Puree and seasoning to the pan and allow to simmer away for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with your favourite pasta.
This meal can be easily tweaked to your own taste, the veg can be replaced with other veg. When I first came across this recipe it was described with Carrots and Celery which I will admit is delicious. For vegetarian options you can replace the Lean Mince with Quorn mince for an equally tasty meal.