Week 28 – Photo 365

This week has been a gorgeous week of lovely weather and happiness in our family. We are really making the most of the weather, having some serious outdoor time and also trying to capture some lovely photo’s on my new camera.

So continuing with our weekly adventures with The Boy And Me – 365 here’s what we have been up to;

Week 28

6th July (Day 187) – This morning we took a trip to the playground, Leah loves the swings.

7th July (Day 188) – ClearlyDaddy finally got to upgrade his phone.

8th July (Day 189) – I love taking the dog for his walk and visiting this gorgeous spot.

9th July (Day 190) – We headed back out to our spot with my new camera in tow, Tiggy enjoyed running around the fields.

10th July (Day 191) – Back at the park, its not very often I can get Leah posing for the camera! #Result

11th July(Day 192) – Today wasn’t a day for photo taking…

12th July (Day 193) – Having fun picking raspberries.
TheBoyandMe's 365 Linky

1. Elaine Livingstone

13th July 2014 at 9:21 am

think they all get days where they dont want their picture taking. The raspberry picking sounds like fun, and less back breaking than strawberry picking. Use to love having a dog to take walking, that looks a great place to do just that

1. ClearlyBex

13th July 2014 at 10:18 pm

We did both strawberry and raspberry picking… although i much more enjoyed the raspberries more! 🙂

2. Faded Seaside Mama

12th July 2014 at 11:50 pm

I love how much more fun we have over the summer and it’s just perfect that the light lets us capture it so well! Great photos! Hope you enjoyed the raspberries!

3. Coombe Mill (Fiona)

12th July 2014 at 11:44 pm

What a wonderful week of outdoor photos. Love the raspberry offering

4. Jaime Oliver

12th July 2014 at 10:32 pm

what new camera did you get lovely i need to start looking at my options! lol

1. ClearlyBex

13th July 2014 at 9:13 am

I got a Nikon D5200 (just about to be discontinued so wanted to purchase this rather than its new sibling which is £250 more!) I absolutely love it!

5. The Princess and The Pickle

12th July 2014 at 10:27 pm

Lovely outdoor photos – it’s great when you have a new camera to play with!