My Perfect Outfit – Outfit Of The Day
This summer I have vouched to loose some weight… of which I am loosing it but only slowly.
To coincide with my new weight loss to help give me a boost I so badly needed I am looking at new clothing. I want to wear nice dresses, not just maxi dresses but lovely knee length summery dresses and I want to accessories myself and look amazing. This will give me the motivation to shed the pounds, to save some pennies to buy myself my dream outfit for this summer.
The items I would really like to be able to wear this summer are;
1. Pink Floral Print Chiffon Midi Dress priced at £22.99 from New Look
2. Ravel Flat Sandals with Toe Loop priced at £55 from Next
3. Hibbert Large Cross Body Bag priced £65.00 from Radley
4. Raffia Floral Trim Fedora Hat Priced £18 from River Island
5. Simply Silver Sterling Necklace priced
£18.00 £9.00 from Debenhams
6. DKNY Ladies Watch priced £62.00 from The Watch Hut
I am by no means a fashionable blogger nor mother but recently I am wanting to make the effort to look nice and feel nice. So I think this outfit would really make me feel that way. I want to be able to go on a nice day out with my kids to the beach wearing this full outfit and feeling ready for summer!
**This is my competition entry to win £300 John Lewis vouchers courtesy of the Watch Hut.