BRITAX KIDFIX SL SICT : Review
Earlier in January I was so so pleased to announce that I had been chosen to become a BRITAX Mumbassador, since then I have been working closely with BRITAX to share campaign information and news, whilst testing out our first product to review.
We were sent a KIDFIX SL SICT to review in Chilli Pepper.
This car seat promotes;
- Forward facing installation from 15kg to 36kg (ages 4-12 approx).
- An ISOFIX system, allowing safer installation of the car seat for your child and tension to ensure the seat doesn’t move.
- Adjustable headrest and seatbelt guide which provides comfort and safety for your growing child whilst ensuring the belt remains at a correct position on your child’s shoulder at all times.
- Moveable SICT (Side Impact Cushion Technology) system which provides cushioned protection. This is to be installed on the side of the car seat which is closest to the door.
- Soft and padded car seat covers of which can be easily removed for washing.
I am a firm believer that any child, any age should be in a high backed car seat for as long as physically possible and I am immensely chuffed that this car seat will provide safety for my son for years to come all thanks to the height adjustable back.
Upon installation of the car seat I went to collect Lewis from school, his first comment was that he LOVED the colour of his new car seat. Secondly he kept reporting that “I am so so comfy Mummy” all the way home and as you can tell as he fell asleep on a short journey home after an outing.
The KIDFIX SL SICT is exclusively available to buy from Kiddicare with an RRP of £150 and will be available to buy in a range of fabric options, Black Thunder, Crown Blue, Chilli Pepper and Smart Zebra.
**This is not a sponsored post, we were sent a BRITAX KIDFIX SL SICT to test and review. All words and opinions are my own.