Pipsy Koala On The Go Booster Seat : Review
Over the Christmas period, whilst most bloggers were taking a break from typing and reviewing I continued to plod on (admittedly a little slower than my usual pace). This time we were testing the On The Go Booster Seat from Pipsy Koala which we could use during the holidays.
This lightweight and easy to use dining booster seat is practical, comfy and can be easily cleaned for your child to use.
The On The Go Booster seat promotes;
- 3 Point Harness, perfect for any child who is sitting adequately unsupported (roughly 6months old) to about 4 years old.
- Adjustable fixing straps to allow secure fixing to almost any dining chair.
- Adjustable waist straps to ensure security so your child is safe.
- Comfortable padded booster seat.
- Fully Wipe Clean seat to keep hygienically clean between uses.
- Shoulder strap and carry handle for easy transportation.
This seat is easy to fit onto most dining chairs using both adjustable straps under the chair and around the chair backrest. We certainly love the Koala theme to the backrest and harness.
The booster seat has now become a permanent fixture for Leah and has replaced her high-chair which is perfect as it was cluttering up the house. With the seat in place Leah can perfectly put her legs under the table without hitting herself. Also Leah now sits at a perfect height to eat at the table and when not in use the chair can be pushed under the table for storage until next time. No need to fold a chair or remove the booster seat and it only takes seconds to pack the booster up to take on travels without the need to take a high-chair.
The Pipsy Koala On The Go Booster Seat is only supplied in one colour (Cream and Dark Chocolate Brown) and available to buy direct at a price of £21.99.
**This is not a sponsored post, I can provided with an On The Go Booster Seat from Pipsy Koala to test and review. All words and opinions are my own.