I Love Being a SAHM
As some of you know I’ve recently being getting my hands stuck into being a working mum, going to work at my husband and mother in laws business.
This Afternoon whilst on the bus, I typed these notes on my phone which I want to share.
- I love watching my babies grow up, although they are no longer babies, they will ALWAYS be my babies!
- I love hearing Lewis’s end of school day news, although I wish Lewis wouldn’t talk so much!
- I love watching my kids play nicely together, although I wish they wouldn’t wind each other up so much!
- I love watching Leah blossom from a baby into a child.
- I love watching Lewis go from a child to school boy.
- I love watching both my children play using their imagination.
Even though I enjoyed my first session at work on Tuesday for 3 hours, I really missed my kids and when I finished I struggled to settle back into being at home as I then needed to catch up with housework and couldn’t play like I usually do. I was also so scared I’d miss something really important whilst at work.
I hope in time I’ll settle into being part of the family business either that or I’ll be allowed to stay home (hint hint). I know whilst I worked ClearlyDaddy really enjoyed his time with our children but I missed them and our routine so much and I hate falling out of routine.
The trials and tribulations of life….