Travel, Days Out & Events

I’m Going to Blog On 2013 – Introduction

Hi, I’m Bex, mid 20’s (feel like mid 40s) from Leyland, Lancashire.

This is me, yes I know, ugly mugshot but I’m terrible with having my photo taken. I’m usually the one stood behind the camera taking the pictures, not having my picture taken and certainly not taking mugshots of myself

These are my 2 darling babies, Lewis and Leah. These two are slowly turning into posers, love having their photo’s taken.

And my amazing husband, Sam.

I am new to the world of blogging, I did make an attempt at starting blogging 2 years ago but failed miserably but I’ve now returned with a new blog and a new outlook. I’m really enjoying my experiences and I’ve been incredibly welcomed into the Blog’s Up North group.

I am a stay at home mum, currently living in Lancashire but shall soon be returning to our Midland’s life in Telford but will still keep in close contact with Blog’s Up North.

I am really looking forward to my first bloggers event and meeting lots of new people that I talk to frequently on Twitter. Please be gentle with me!!

20th July 2013 at 9:37 pm

@mummymakescakes ill be doing the same haha. Im terrible with names an faces. See ya tomoz x

2. mummymakescakes

20th July 2013 at 9:34 pm

See you tomorrow – even with lot’s of people putting up photos I’ll still be squinting at name badges all day to figure out who everyone is šŸ™‚

20th July 2013 at 5:16 pm

@Jenny @ TheBrickCastle Arwwww…. thank you *blushes* (although you wouldnt be saying that right now if you were here, Leah’s having a huge tantrum!) See ya tomoz x

4. Jenny @ TheBrickCastle

20th July 2013 at 4:14 pm

Looking forward to meeting you, and I second all the previous comments – your kids are incredibly cute šŸ™‚

19th July 2013 at 8:09 pm

@Chelsea Williams thank you so much hun. Looking forward to meeting you too! See ya Sunday

6. Chelsea Williams

19th July 2013 at 7:33 pm

They are MEGA cute!!!! Looking forward to meeting you šŸ™‚ X

18th July 2013 at 5:16 pm

@Blogs Up North I’m sure it will be amazing, really looking forward to the whole event, including Saturday night!! Thank you for arranging the whole event!!!

8. Blogs Up North

18th July 2013 at 5:02 pm

I hope your first ever blog conference experience is a good one.

See you Sunday

18th July 2013 at 3:22 pm

@Anyonita Thank you hun, be lovely to meet you. Thanks for the follow, i added you back :o)

See ya Sunday x

18th July 2013 at 3:21 pm

@jen @ mymummyspennies Thank you hun, be lovely to meet you too!

11. jen @ mymummyspennies

18th July 2013 at 2:51 pm

Will be lovely to meet you on Sunday, your children are adorable, lovely pictures!

12. Anyonita

15th July 2013 at 12:24 pm

Hey! I’m Anyonita & I’ll be at BlogOn too! šŸ™‚ Just going through the linky & sussing people out šŸ™‚ I’ve not posted a “I’m going to Blog On” post yet, but I will be there! You can check out my food blog in the meantime

13th July 2013 at 8:29 pm

@MotherGeek I’ll be hiding behind ya hun!

14. MotherGeek

13th July 2013 at 8:00 pm

BAH! You’ll be fine! You already know me & I’m definitely the scariest one of us all :-p x

11th July 2013 at 8:52 pm

@melissa breckon haha, yes it was we were there last wednesday, visiting my cousin whilst on holiday. Really beautiful place!! Looking to go back again soon. Cant wait to meet you too! :o)

16. melissa breckon

11th July 2013 at 7:09 pm

Is the pic off hubby and daughter taken in whitby? random question i know cant wait to meet you šŸ™‚

11th July 2013 at 2:22 pm

@Heather Sunderland You too! :o)

18. Heather Sunderland

11th July 2013 at 9:28 am

Hi Bex, looking fore=ward to meeting you at Blog On!

11th July 2013 at 8:05 am

@Red Rose Mummy That would be brill…. i wonder if we’ll be unrecognisable without children?! ;o)

11th July 2013 at 8:05 am

@mammasaurus And you too hun. I’ve sorted my outfit, but only if the weather is nice as its a long maxi dress which isnt child friendly whatsoever. If the weather is rubbish i’ll be in a boring outfit. I’m really looking forward to learning so much about blogging. I have my pen and pad at the ready!! x

11th July 2013 at 7:59 am

@danni (itstartedwithasquish.com) Haha…. I spent ages thinking “should i include them?!” It’s not like they are coming to Blog On with me. I intend to read everyones posts tonight, i’m so so behind with everything after our holiday and illnesses. Be good to meet ya, See ya nx Sunday xx

22. Red Rose Mummy

11th July 2013 at 1:00 am

Looking forward to meeting you child-free Bex, so we can have a proper chat.

23. mammasaurus

10th July 2013 at 11:00 pm

It will be lovely to meet you. I always fret about being to overweight / wearing boring clothes / saying the wrong thing at these events but guaranteed within 10 minutes all those worries are forgotten and I’m off nattering about blogging with other people who love it and it’s alllll good!

24. danni (itstartedwithasquish.com)

10th July 2013 at 10:37 pm

Oh God, I feel so bad I have not included any pics of my fella or my son on my post now! haha (I’ve not made them up, I promise!) Looking forward to having more of a chat with you! See you there!

10th July 2013 at 8:49 pm

@Mummy of two Thank you hun. I’m really not a camera person, I’m also not a make up person although I have lined up my make up for MOSI (odd yes I know). I hate full body photo’s, I’m overweight and flabby and I’m so concious of it. It makes me realise just how much weight i’ve put on! Look forward to meeting you too!! x

26. Mummy of two

10th July 2013 at 8:36 pm

You children are so cute! I hate having my photo taken too unless I have so much make up on I don’t look normal and I am posing with things covering all the flabby bits! Look forward to meeting you šŸ™‚