20 Things About Me
Having searched around for inspiration on things to blog about I have come across various blogs similar so thought I would give it a try!
Here’s 20 things about me
- I am a stay at home mummy of 2 “Babies”, well 1 Toddler and a Child. They will always be my babies!
- I have been married 3 years, 4 years this July!
- I am originally from Leyland, Lancashire and my husband is from Telford, Shropshire.
- Met my husband when I was 18, moved to Shropshire when I was 19 and moved in together.
- Spent 8 years living in Shropshire, returned to Lancashire 6 months ago and now in the process of moving BACK to Shropshire (reason explained here)
- I really miss my Shropshire Mummy friends and look forward to seeing them all again!
- All of my life I have had shoulder-length/longer hair, until about 6 weeks ago when I had it all chopped off!
- I’m not really a “trendy” person, don’t follow fashion. I tend to wear jeans/t-shirts and trainers. I have recently found leggings and tunic tops though!
- I don’t wear makeup or much makeup at all, I don’t think it suits me.
- We have a pet hamster (Lewis named her Rhino) and 2 goldfish. Although I am currently planning to get a tropical fish tank!
- I am quite a petrol head, love motorsports! Currently taking a few years off my hobby of marshalling whilst raising my children.
- I HAVE to be organised, when we have things going on I start writing lists (i.e. holidays, trips out, shopping, month-end finances etc)
- I also have to have a tidy organised house, I polish once a week, hoover upstairs once a week and hoover downstairs every day!
- I have to iron all dry/clean clothes before they go back in the wardrobes but I don’t (yet) iron underwear!
- I’m now starting to think I have OCD……. Oops! (Perhaps another blog for another day?!)
- I absolutely love eating Custard Creams
- Also, have a weakness for Chinese Takeaways.
- Really enjoy eating Prawn Thai Green Curry with Prawn Crackers.
- I am starting to get a little too addicted to Social Media… for this, i blame The MotherGeek and her husband for creating such an easy using blog for my platform!!
- I enjoy taking my kids on days out, recently we’ve been to Legoland Discovery Centre and Chester Zoo.
Thank you for reading!